Wednesday, March 01, 2006

St. Martin's Men of Emmaus

Prayer for youth as they transition into adulthood:

I was inspired by Sr. Andrea Falconer to write the following prayer for our youth. I am going to print the prayer to 'business cards' for ease of handout and use. Perhaps you might want to do the same or something similar.

Dear Holy Spirit,
As I move into adulthood please help me to hold-on to my faith and guide me to a vocation that will be satisfying and help fulfill Your will for me. Please let me know if I should stay single or marry; if single, please let me know if it should be in a religious order or as a lay person; if married, please bring the right spouse to me and let me know the right time to marry. Thank You for hearing my prayer. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter