Monday, May 08, 2006

The Next Big Thing For MoE

What do you guys think about adding video to our blog. Let me give you some examples of content that I was thinking about:
  • Video tape our reading of the Gospel (panning around the room showing the guys listening to the Word).
  • A weekly interview with random guys (eg., 'Why do you come to Men of Emmaus meetings')
  • Announcements that we make prior to reading & reflecting on the Gospel.
NOTE - these are just some ideas.

What's the motivation for doing this? Help increase interest in the Men of Emmaus and make people more aware of things that are going on, even if they were unable to come to the meeting.

What do you guys think?

1 Comments:

At Mon May 08, 02:49:00 PM 2006, Blogger KBinMD said...

I like the video, but I think to do something like that on a weekly basis, would be labor intensive on the editor's part.

Perhaps for special events or as a way to promote MoE on the web site. It would have been great for the Lenten series. Also I know we are in the broadband age, but I'm not sure what the user experience would be for a person still using dial up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter